patrick j nielsen

that guy's still alive?!.....

Thursday, March 16, 2006

just another day....yawwwwn

ah, yes another early morning and another day... still am i grateful to be alive. so this is my first blog. well to be honest i got a blog address because several people around my chuch have blogs... i figured i could share with the world as well and just share my opinions on things... maybe even like paul, i'll take the time to write a breif life story. i had a weird dream this morning and i was one of the stars on saturday night live. i was like the will ferrell character. you know weird and absurdly funny. there were several skits in my dream but i don't remember too much. i do remember being a gym teacher and rubbing my hairy chest to the laugh of the crowd and the teenagers disgust... oh well. atleast i was dreaming of something to tramatic. i got up early this morning because i volunteered to shovel at the church. at soon as i was downsairs and trying to get some caffine in my system, our little annoying jack russell terrier was already trying to test my patience...to say the least.. anyone else like walking down the street with a ninja mask on and a shovel over your shoulder in a snow storm??? ..just me then... anyway God was doing work this morning through me. next to our church is a funeral home (the irony). anyway their family friends of mine so after some brothers from church and i helped them i got a chance to talk to them. it had been years since we spoke and talking to the father (that runs the place) i was very pleased and grateful that God had given me the opertunity to serve. God has been doin that alot for me lately. lots of people from my past just appearing and all i can tell them is how God has been doing wonderful things in my life. and an amen to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home