patrick j nielsen

that guy's still alive?!.....

Thursday, March 16, 2006

another day continued....no more yawns

so the day comtinues. i could get no rest this evening so i did more work and i figured i could write more as well. i know...your as happy to hear from me as i am to hear from you. maybe not. anyway, i had to do some homework for my thursday night study. alot of good scripture was brought up. it made me think more and more about how i should be dead now. God could have crushed me , but He showed me grace...He could have left me blind, but now i see. each day i battle stupid battles in my mind. i continuly pray for more focus. God has called me so spread the word , but i still hold on to meaningless things. my past creeps into my mind. i stomp the old dead mans head flat like a zombie...all over my pant leg. only because of what Jesus has given me can i do the thing i can now. i shoveled alot of snow today. anyway back to the point at hand... i really am nothing of this person if i hadn't accepted the free gift of God. i know that nothing is of chance; "everything counts in large amounts."(depeche mode quate) we truly reap what we sow. for example; when lot's dauthers inticed him with their worldly things they had learned from just living by sodom the decendents of those kids caused nothing but pain for the jewish nation. maybe that was a weird example but i read about in my commetary the other day. i guess all i want to say is time is short and we should be careful of our conduct and actions. i have alot to learn about this still, but with the holy spirt i know i'll change more and more until i'm a dead rotten meat bag. think about phil. 1:6.....i read it earlier and i trust God's word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home