patrick j nielsen

that guy's still alive?!.....

Friday, March 17, 2006

richard nixon...anti-hero or anti-venom

yesterday i was blessed with the honor of helping to close up my churches coffee shop on thursday nights. i finally feel like i'm gettin back where i need to be. so i awoke this morning and was very happy and tired... i listened to the the josh and travis show , and yet again called to bug them and to get joy electric played. i thought again about how God has been taking care of me. i had awesome fellowship in the morning and yet again ran into someone from my past. i got home and chilled with my grandma and made her smile by doing my nixon impression. i think God only knows how much i love to see my grandma smile. i try my best to make her happy but i know all she needs is to focus on Jesus. i pray for alot of things...one thing that is always in my prayers is my grandma...i hope that Jesus continues to shine through me and she seeks Him in her heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home