patrick j nielsen

that guy's still alive?!.....

Sunday, April 09, 2006

my time is almost done....

well... if you have been keeping up with my blogs you would know i've been in treatment(or if you have talked to me). tomarrow is my last day.... and i'm grateful God gave me that oppurtunity. i only pray that what i said and did truly glorified God and made people think about Him. i pray that all the people i met there know that i love them and that i only wish the best for them. i know my flesh had hindered me; in speech and sickness and i know i prouably made errors in conduct as well. but i know i did the best i could possibly do as a man. i know that if God wasn't there i wouldn't of even went through with it...i know that if God wasn't there it would have been meaningless...i know that if God wasn't there i would have failed to learn anything. i learned alot about being humble and knowing when to speak. i have work to do on the talking part, but it's a process. also i think i'm getting alot better on discerning people and having a better heart for all kinds of people in general. i know that the word of God doesn't return void, so i know the word is out. i've seen very amazing things that have opened my eyes and made me more grateful to be one of His. all glory of anything that has happen goes to Him and anything that was of fault or error is mine. i praise and thank God for any oppurtunity He is willing to trust me with. i know it is a process and i need to even be more patient with what i am taking in. i just need to stay diligent in reading and praying....also i would like to thank God and all my brothers and sisters who were praying for me during this time and our continuing to now(pray for my back...please and thank you), i would have never made it through all this with out your prayers and support...i am truly honored to being serving with all of you and i love you all. if today was was last day, i'd just want you to know that.

glory to God

patrick j nielsen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home