patrick j nielsen

that guy's still alive?!.....

Monday, July 10, 2006

these things...

i never expected to run...but sometimes thats what happens...i know where home is and i know where i need to be....it seems as though most of my knowledge latley has been taken in vain... i finally started reading my bible again...joel almost struck me dead...it was lyrics from one of our worship songs... i wanted to cry... i know how far i've wonder.... i really need someone to lean on... not alot has been going on... i'm in denial (not eygpt), death continues to loom, i've been playing with an old band of mine and it's pretty cool..... i want the peace i once knew.... you have to stay focused on the most important thing and go from there....deal with yourself on the way...

k.m.p. p.t

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

come around, bro...

9:13 AM  
Blogger Ryobi4jesus said...

Just to let you know I can't speak for everyone, but I know I that have been down this road before also. God loves you and paid for it all on the cross. You know us man....we don't judge. Come around grab one of us. Lean on one of us...pray with one of us....

7:31 PM  
Blogger Pants said...

Hey Pat...we miss you on Thursday nights!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Blue Bellied Yank said...

I really dig your blog page...
I don't come around the Munchies much either because I spend most of my time chasing after the $ in Minnesota where I work just to pay the bills. Then there's the long drive back and forth. The thing is we're not islands, we're brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus so we need one another to really stand strong and not bend to the pressures of these days. Peace of Christ to you brother, Shel

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home